TEAM WORK. LEADERSHIP. SELF-DISCIPLINE.
SoCal Fillmore Bears (SCFB) will allow our boys to participate in a highly competitive organized event. Our coaches will benefit by attending top coaching clinics and utilize their ability to scheme and prepare for the top teams that will come our way. Our organization will bond the community of Fillmore, California and neighboring towns.
SoCal Fillmore Bears will allow our boys to continue to learn the game of football as it prepares them high school, college and possibly professional football one day.
SCFB will need continuous contributions from companies, local business, and private donations. We hope to see growth the following years to come in the number of teams, participants, and sponsors.
The funds we receive will help pay for a variety of football related expenses such as- gear, uniforms, practice equipment, coaches shirts, coaches clinics, football camps for players and any other cost that will allow the organization to thrive and flourish.
SoCal Fillmore Bears is a member of the Pacific Youth Football League
- Ram Medina, President & Co-Founder
- Vivian Medina, Vice President, Co-Founder & Executive Board Member
- Amanda Cardenas, Secretary & Executive Board Member
As the founder and visionary of the organization, President & Founder, Robert A. Medina, is reaching out to the community of Fillmore, California and other local Southern California cities to bring together the talent and ability of our local youth onto the gridiron. Robert has over 17 years of football coaching experience as a head coach at both the youth and high school level.
- Head Coach/President SoCal Youth Football
- Head Coach Fillmore Raiders
- Head Coach Junior Varsity Saint Bonaventure High School
- Fillmore High School graduate 1989
- Bachelor of Arts, Child Development, California State University at Northridge
- Masters, Public Administration, University of Phoenix
- Member of CSUN Alumni
- Member of Latino Business Association CSUN
- Member of Univ of Phoenix Alumni
- 14 years head coach Fillmore Raiders
- 1 year JV head coach Fillmore High School
- 1 year Varsity Assistant Saint Bonaventure High School
- 1 year JV assistant coach Saint Bonaventure High School
- 2 years JV head coach Saint Bonaventure High School
SoCal Fillmore Bears Co-Founder and Vice President, Vivian Medina has over 10 years experience in domestic and international business operations. Vivian serves on the Board of Directors for Ride Heritage Valley, an organization which works with local Parks and Recreation members in the building of new pump tracks in the local community. Vivian is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys kayaking, hiking, and spending time with her two sons.
- Customer Business Manager, Crunchies Natural Foods
- Former Director of Operations, Vapur
- Board of Directors, Ride Heritage Valley Committee
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management & Information Systems
- Masters, Business Administration
- PYFL Insurance Commissioner
- Fillmore Graduate: Class of 2000
- Has worked in the medical insurance field for over 10 years
- Loves cooking and does catering as a side job